To create a link in a text field of an item, for example in the implementation field of a requirement, to a document that was linked and pinned, do the following:
- In the Library tab of the item, select the document you want to refer to.
- Also in the Library tab of the item, pin the document to make sure a tab showing the content of the document is added.
- In the text field of the item, type the name of the new tab (which is the name of the document you linked).
- Select the tab name you just typed,
- Where it says “Paragraph”, change the value to “Badge”.
The name is now displayed as a blue ‘Badge’, if you click it the tab with the document will open.
This will work as long as the text in the badge is part of the document tab name.